Vietnam Visa for Citizens of South Korea
Koreans might apply for entry into Vietnam for tourism or commercial purposes, labor, investment …
Depending on the purpose of entry, Koreans can apply for visas with different deadlines: Tourist Visa 1 month, 3 months single time, 3 months multiple times. For Commercial Visa, you can apply for a 1-month visa, 3-month visa at the Embassy or Airport / International border.
1. Conditions for obtaining a Vietnam Visa for Koreans:
– Korean passport is valid for 6 months or more.
– In order to be able to apply for a long-term Vietnam visa, Koreans needs to be guaranteed by the Company, agency, organization, enterprise and individual in Vietnam (for Commercial visa or Visitation visa).
– If Koreans want to enter Vietnam for tourist purposes, they only need to provide the passport, the date of entry into Vietnam, the place to receive the visa so that we can apply for a tourist visa.
2. The process of applying for a visa for Koreans includes:
a. Application for a commercial visa:
an organization or business in Vietnam will prepare a dossier and submit an application for an entry letter to the Korean at a competent state agency.
– Original passport of Koreans is valid for at least 06 months.
– Application for entry under form NA2.
– Legal documents of the guarantee company: Registration of the notarized enterprise, registration of the seal and the official letter introducing the seal and signature of the legal representative of the company
Within 5 working days, the immigration office of Vietnam will issue an invitation letter if the application is valid.
b. Applying for a visa:
After receiving an immigration letter via email, Koreans will print an invitation to accept a visa to Vietnamese border gates, international airports or to the Vietnamese Diplomatic Mission at Korea to proceed with the visa application process. Documents to prepare include:
– Original passport of foreigners.
– Official letter of entry.
– Vietnam visa application form, under form NA1, issued at the Airport or Embassy
Note: Under the provisions of the law on entry and exit of Vietnam, visa types are not allowed to change the purpose so Client should pay attention to make a dossier to suit entry purposes.
If Client needs to apply for a visa for Korean people, please contact us to receive advice and support according to the information below.
☎️ LTT & Lawyers Law Firm:
– E-mail: email@example.com
– Phone: (+84) 906 122 830
– Website: www.lttlawyers.com
– Head Office: 19th Floor, Section A, Indochina Park Tower, No. 4 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam